10-31-2017, 04:11 AM
1. What is the second book of the Old Testament?
2. “It was the best of times, it was the worst if times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity……” is the first line of which novel?
A Tale of Two Cities
3. “Lyra and her daemon moved through the darkening hall, taking care to keep to one side, out of sight of the kitchen” is the first line of which book?
4. Who composed the opera La Traviata in 1853?
5. Mary Ann Evans is the real name of which famous novelist?
6. Eric Arthur Blair is the real name of which famous novelist?
7. According to Edward Lear’s poem, how long was the sailing trip undertaken by the Owl and the Pussycat?
A year and a day
8. How is the character of Oliver Mellors better known?
Lady Chatterley’s Lover
9. By what name was Mrs Darrell Waters more commonly known?
10. What is Oscar Wilde’s only novel?
Portrait of Dorian Gray